When using public Wi-Fi networks (hotspots) your data is in danger of being intercepted and sniffed into by other users of the same network. This can result in leaks of sensitive private data like passwords or credit card numbers. There are even programs that allow others to take over your Facebook identity or your email account. When that happens, hackers can send mails in your name or - even worse - change the passwords of your accounts and take them over (for example online shopping or banking accounts).
Articles in this section
- How does mySteganos Online Shield for Android work?
- Where can I get mySteganos Online Shield for Android?
- What do the falling meteors mean?
- Where and when should I use mySteganos Online Shield for Android?
- Does mySteganos Online Shield for Android only protect me on Wi-Fi networks?
- How does mySteganos Online Shield for Android protect me?
- What does mySteganos Online Shield for Android protect me from?
- How many devices can I use with a mySteganos Online Shield Premium licence?
- NSA protection?