mySteganos Online Shield for iOS uses the IPsec IKEv2 protocol to establish a secure tunnel to the Steganos VPN servers. This replaces your public IP address with the server IP, which allows you to browse anonymously. It also encrypts your internet traffic. An easy way to describe it would be to think of it as turning every website into a https website.
Articles in this section
- How does mySteganos Online Shield for iOS work?
- Where can I get mySteganos Online Shield for iOS?
- What do the falling meteors mean?
- Where and when should I use Steganos Online Shield for iOS?
- Does mySteganos Online Shield for iOS only protect me on Wi-Fi networks?
- How does mySteganos Online Shield for iOS protect me?
- What does mySteganos Online Shield for iOS protect me from?
- How many devices can I use with a mySteganos Online Shield Premium licence?
- NSA protection?
- I have a question (or a technical problem) that has not been answered here