As a user of the original Online Shield VPN you can transfer your active Premium license to the new product generation mySteganos Online Shield VPN. After the transfer upgrade pricing of $29.95 per year is still available to you for license renewals.
To transfer your existing license into the new mySteganos Online Shield, you just need to download the new Online Shield application and create a mySteganos account. On Windows PCs your old license will be transferred automatically. Just follow these steps:
- Please download and install mySteganos Online Shield on the PC that you are currently using your existing Online Shield license on.
- After the installation the new mySteganos Online Shield will open automatically. To transfer your license, please click on the menu button in the upper left of the application window and select “Manage license…”
- Now you can either create a new account or log into an existing one. If you need to create a new account, please click on the button “Create account” and go to step 4. If you already have an account, please log in and go to step 6.
- Enter your email address and choose a password for your account, then click on “Register”.
- Now you need to confirm your email address. For that purpose, we will send you an activation code to your email address. Please enter that code and then click on “Log in”.
- Now you have successfully created your account and transferred your existing license into it. If you also want to use that license on other devices, just install the mySteganos Online Shield on that device and log into your account. All other downloads can be found here: https://www.steganos.com/en/mysteganos-online-shield-vpn-download. You can always check your license status directly in mySteganos Online Shield or by logging into the website at https://my.steganos.com.